Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rough Leica...


Okay, so it's been awhile.

That said, here's the rough leica for the opening of the show. I plan on changing the very beginning to an old phonograph - close on the spinning record. And at the end, I plan on cycling the music a couple times so I can add Puf and friends riding the rainbow like a roller coaster off into the distance.

Big thanks to Paul Watling for the storyboard and to Hugo for lighting a fire under my ass to get this progect started up again.

4 Comments:

Blogger John Steward said...

Just a few days short of 2 years - but who's counting? Rock on!

6:09 PM  
Blogger The Blue Orange said...

It's nice to see you're gonna be posting here again! I assumed the show must have been a cancelled project or something.

Watching the Pufnstuf movie is one of my guilty pleasures, I'd love to see a cartoon version of it on TV.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Hobo Divine said...

LOVE IT!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Dakota Kid said...

Awesome!! I've been waiting for updates for two years! really do hope that the Krofft's see this and decide to bring back a cult classic to the new generation!

keep it coming!!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home